Maintenances not only extend your system’s lifespan, but also enhance your system’s performance and keep your utility bills lower, saving you money.
During your maintenance visit we will check your entire system, including your ductwork, and ensure it is in proper operating condition.
A complete list of what will be done during your maintenance visit includes:
- Check operating pressures
- Check voltage and amperage to all motors
- Check CFM across evaporator coils
- Check for adequate refrigerant charge and possible leaks
- Check superheat
- Check filters
- Check capacitor and contactor
- Check all wiring and electrical components
- Perform a light coil cleaning on both evaporator coil and condensing coil
- Flush drain line
We offer these services to residential homes on an annual or bi-annual basis and build a more specific plan for commercial buildings based on the needs of the business.
As a maintenance customer you receive priority service, 10% discount on parts and reminders to have your maintenance done.